Better Guts Programme
We are only beginning to understand the pivotal role gut health plays in our overall feeling of health and wellbeing.
Some typical signs and symptoms of gut dysfunction
- Abdominal bloating
- Excessive burping or flatulence, often odorous.
- Gastric reflux, which may be accompanied by a burning sensation
- Constipation, diarrhoea or an alternating pattern of both / a diagnosis of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Gastritis and/or ulceration
- Abdominal cramping
- Nausea and vomiting
- Stools that are pale in colour or float
- Increased incidence of food intolerances / allergy
There are no reviews yet.